Services & After-Sales Service
Comprehensive services for your industrial joinery
WIN TECH can provide you with comprehensive and dynamic methods of assistance. Flexible, fast, high-performance, customer-oriented - our service offering is highly professional. It extends over three areas: Win Consult, Win Tech and Win Services.
- An engineering and internal logistics optimisation design service.
- Automated machines, customisable, at the cutting edge of technology and extremely reliable, as well as handling equipment which is fully designed and produced by us at our company's premises in Achêne.
- A service offering covering help, repair, maintenance and detailed follow-up, even after the sale of the products. The opportunity to overhaul your production tools from time to time!
Our help and after-sales services for your aluminium and PVC frame manufacturing process
One single point of contact is provided to you throughout your project. A multi-skilled team of experts, highly qualified and driven by passion, is active behind your project manager, who always want to go that little bit further. Perfectionism and innovation can be found in each of the discussion and production stages which connect a customer to the WIN TECH team.
If a system fails, we have full control of the software in our machinery and equipment. Apart from wearing our supplier hat, we are also programmers, manufacturers and producers. Our mechanics, IT, robotics, electronics and programming specialists are here for you to meet any specific need. In simple, brief and appropriate language, a member of our dynamic and passionate team will support you in the following tasks:
- Rapid supply of spare parts;
- Servicing and maintenance;
- Telephone assistance;
- Customised programming;
- Customisation of automated and standard machinery (Win Consult);
- Consultancy on production optimisation (Win Consult);
- Modification or revamping of your existing equipment;
- System overhaul;
- Commissioning of the equipment sold;
- Remote troubleshooting over the internet;
- Sale of handling machinery, ergonomic, handling and storage, conveying and automatic storage products.
What do you expect from our services for your industrial equipment ?
If you require quality, hard-wearing machinery and long-term production flow reliability, we can support you throughout your manufacturing project. We are here for you, so please do not hesitate to contact us using the on-line form for troubleshooting, advice or an information catalogue.